- How many people are in a workout?
There is a maximum of 24 people per workout.
- How long are the workouts?
FIT1 workouts are 45 minutes long.
- What do I bring to a workout?
TOWELS. All athletes must bring a towel to each workout.
- How many workouts should I do a week?
Everyone is different. Some athletes will train everyday where others only come in once a week. For the best possible results we recommend 3 workouts a week.
- What do I need to wear?
Wear a comfortable training kit. Singlets, t-shirts, shorts and tights are in. Comfortable sports shoes are a must. Sweat bands also come highly recommended.
- Do you have water or do I bring my own?
We have filtered chilled water to on tap. We recommended that you bring your own water bottle.
- How long before a workout should i arrive?
Always aim to arrive 10 minutes before your workout begins. This gives you enough time to get settled, stretch and warm up.
- How old do you have to be to train at FIT1?
All athletes must be 16 years or older to train at FIT1.
*Please note, if you are under 18, your parent or guardian will need to sign a waiver in person.
- What if I can’t do everything in the workout?
Not a problem. We think this is a good thing. It is motivating to have exercises that you can’t quite complete but aim to conquer. If this does happen one of our trainers will give you another exercise that will assist your progression.
- I am totally out of shape can I still do the workouts?
One of the best things about FIT1 workouts is that each athlete trains at their own pace. This unique training style allows everyone to progress and develop in a safe motivated environment.
- What will I be doing in a workout?
In a workout you will push, skip, twist, bounce, sprint, lift, crunch, hold, squat, throw, lunge, slam and loads more.